Dr. Samuel E. D’Onofrio
Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
Hometown: Jeannette, Pennsylvania
- Greensburg Central Catholic
- Washington & Jefferson College; Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University: Bachelor of Science in Optics, Doctorate of Optometry
- E.F Wildermuth Scholarship for Academic Excellence Clinical Honors in Primary Eye Care and Pediatrics
E.F Wildermuth Scholarship for Academic Excellence Clinical Honors in Primary Eye Care and Pediatrics
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Western Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Vision Benefits of America, Board member
- Personal Information:
Dr. D’Onofrio is committed to providing the highest level of quality eye care to his patients. He practices complete family eye care with concentration on the diagnosis and management of eye disease such as dry eye, cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinal disease. He specializes in contact lenses and attends numerous lectures throughout the year keeping him updated on new technology including contact lenses for astigmatism and bifocal contact lenses. He is fully credentialed to co-manage refractive surgery such as Lasik and PRK. He is a former staff member of Associates in Ophthalmology of Pittsburgh. His approach to providing eye care is to treat each patient as though they are a member of his “eye care family”.
Dr. Kevin C. Hamilton
Home town: Jeannette, Pennsylvania
- Jeannette Senior High School
- Saint Vincent College- Bachelor of Arts Biology
- The Ohio State University College of Optometry- Doctor of Optometry with Honor Distinction
Since 2003, Dr. Hamilton has practiced optometry in several optometric and ophthalmologic offices where he performed eye examinations and treated eye conditions such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and dry eyes. He also fits all types of contact lenses, including bifocal, toric and keratoconic contact lenses. Dr. Hamilton enjoys co-managing refractive surgeries like LASIK, PRK and cataract surgery.
Dr. Hamilton has practiced with Dr. D’Onofrio at The Sight Center Jeannette since 2003, while then opening his own practice in the South Side area of Pittsburgh in 2009. Dr. Hamilton and Dr. D’Onofrio opened The Sight Center North Huntingdon office in 2015.
Dr. Hamilton currently resides in Irwin, PA with his wife and children.
Dr. Hamilton’s approach to eye care is the same as Dr. D’Onofrio- he welcomes patients of all ages, and strives to provide quality care tailored toward each individual.